时间:2023-12-11 11:26:44 出处:컴퓨터阅读（143）
Of the four members of Blackpink, only Rose renewed her contract with label YG Entertainment, according to a local media report on Thursday.
The rest of the foursome will find new agencies but are likely to set aside six months out of a year for group activities, it added.
The management firm denied reports that it is still in discussion with all four members. The quartet’s exclusive contract with YG expired in early August.
Although fans have been awaiting confirmation on whether the superstars would resign with the label, they stayed quiet on the matter during their final concert in Seoul last weekend that wrapped up its world tour that drew over 1.8 million audiences in total. Jennie, however, hinted fans that they will carry on as a group, saying “We will continue to be cool Blackpink,” at the live show.
Stray Kids’ members to miss activities after fender-bender
- S. Korea set to open largest
- [Herald Interview] Love is what defines artist Dawn
- '코로나 봉쇄' 북한, 국경 열었다…3년8개월 만에 외국인 입국
- Jakarta lights up in pink with SMTown Live 2023
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- Yoon's approval rating edges up after 6
- Reconstructed Dondeokjeon hall in Deoksu Palace to open to public
- Political strife may delay Korea’s launch of new space agency
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term