Unwind with Korea food, lifestyle docs on Netflix
时间:2023-12-11 09:46:36 出处:교육阅读（143）
For those looking for a change of pace from Netflix's action-packed Korean originals, the streaming platform offers a range of Korean food, travel and lifestyle documentaries that are perfect for relaxing and learning something new.
“Rhapsody” (2020-2021) and “A Nation” (2022-2023) by ELTV are two such documentary series that are available for viewing on Netflix.
“Korean Pork Belly Rhapsody,” the first project to open the six-part “Rhapsody” series, presents the history of Korean grilled pork belly and explores different recipes and approaches to the dish.
Starring popular TV personality and chef Paik Jong-won as the host, the project showcases the unique stories of diverse individuals across Korea -- ranging from butchers, writers and a professor of agriculture and economics, to chefs, restaurant owners and village locals -- who share their experiences and thoughts on Korean pork belly.
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- Posco on brink of strike for first time
- Truck crash leaves 2 dead, 2 injured
- First lady meets haenyeo, expresses respect, gratitude
- 탄약 찾는 러…국방부 "北컨테이너 적재량, 포탄 수십만발 분량"
- 외교부, 이스라엘 전역 여행경보 ‘특별여행주의보’ 발령
- Seoul shares close tad higher ahead of key US jobs data
- Stray Kids to release new album 'Rock
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”