[Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
时间:2023-12-11 11:25:57 出处:패션阅读（143）
While exploring Seoul, travelers often encounter the well-known Bukchon Hanok Village, situated in the heart of the metropolis. Tucked away in the northwestern part of Seoul is another enclave of hanok, Eunpyeong Hanok Village, a hidden gem less frequented by tourists.
Nestled at the foot of Bukhansan, the village has close to 100 hanok, each showcasing the beauty of traditional Korean architecture.
Established by the Seoul Metropolitan Government in 2013, Eunpyeong Hanok Village quickly evolved into Seoul's largest neighborhood of newly built hanok.
To learn more about hanok, visitors can stop by the Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum, which offers insight into Korea's architectural heritage.
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- ‘Art in Series’ embraces autumn delights
- ‘저위험 권총’ 예산 13억 받았지만…결국 ‘38구경’ 더 사기로
- [Today’s K
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- Truck crash leaves 2 dead, 2 injured
- 외교부, 이스라엘 전역 여행경보 ‘특별여행주의보’ 발령
- KCON Saudi Arabia 2023 attracts 23,000 K
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities