Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
时间:2023-12-11 10:08:37 出处:교육阅读（143）
The labor union of Kia Corp., South Korea's second-largest automaker, said Sunday it has failed to settle wage talks with the company again, raising the possibility of it staging a partial strike starting later this week.
Unless the two sides resume negotiations and reach an agreement by Tuesday, the union is expected to go on an eight-hour strike from Tuesday to Thursday and a 12-hour walkout on Oct. 20 as planned.
The move by Kia's union came as unionized workers of Hyundai Motor Co. voted last month to accept this year's wage deal, averting a strike for the fifth consecutive year. (Yonhap)
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- Benois de la Danse winner Kang Mi
- SK Earthon starts first independent oil production in South China Sea
- S. Korea to step up quarantine efforts against animal diseases
- Beef prices have soared 100
- 카메라 찍힌 김여정 960만원 '디올 백'…그 자체가 北인권 참상
- LG chief convenes CEO meeting to review growth strategy
- [Feature] The rise and fall of terrestrial TV dramas
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS