Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
时间:2023-12-11 11:33:49 出处:자동차阅读（143）
Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
- US strategic bomber B
- Tapas bar explores modern interpretations of kimchi
- Voter interest reaches all
- Satellite imagery highlights 'dramatic' increase in N. Korea
- Beef prices have soared 100
- KCON Saudi Arabia 2023 attracts 23,000 K
- [Photo News] Floral Butterfly
- S. Korea beats Chinese Taipei for 4th straight baseball gold
- [Today’s K