TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
时间:2023-12-11 11:03:30 出处:재무阅读（143）
Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Freefall."
The band's agency, Big Hit Music, on Sunday announced the album, which came out on Friday, sold 225,184 copies in Japan on its first day and debuted atop Oricon's daily album ranking.
It surpassed the band's previous first-day sales record there of 184,971 copies of its fifth EP, "The Name Chapter: Temptation," in January.
The LP also made a splash on Spotify, the world's biggest music streaming service, entering the platform's Daily Top Song Global chart at No. 89. The quintet also ranked at No. 69 on Spotify's Daily Top Artist Global chart with the new album.
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- Hyundai, Kia to transition to Tesla charging system in North America
- Subway fare in greater Seoul rises to 1,400 won
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- [Today’s K
- Elevate fall travel experiences with local specialties
- 김건희, 제주도서 갈치 시식하며 “수산물 소비 활성화 최선”
- Stray Kids to release new album 'Rock
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis